Sunday, September 27, 2020

🌞 Brightest Blessing

My Glorious Jesus...

You are the sun that always illuminates my sky..
My breathtaking hope that fills my heart with happiness
The promise that brightens every day that goes by
Being your child is the greatest reason I'm blessed.

You are the breath that gives me power for great success..
My reason that everything is worth it and so much more
Lord you are my grace and my love that gives me your best
I send my greatest Thanksgiving with joy to your door.

Jesus you are my blessing and all that I hope to be..
I belong to you with honor and fervent true praise
My whole life through may you see your presence in me
I want to serve you and live for you all of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...