Saturday, September 26, 2020

Can You See My Pain

Jesus...

My Lord, can you see the pain that I feel today...
It fractures the essence of who I am at best
I am hurting beyond words in every way
I can't find the joy of life and the happiness.

You feel every sorrow that fills my heart's core...
And understand all that I am now going through
You reach for the portal of Heavens mighty door
And try with your mercy to make all things brand new.

You surround me with your love and peace in a great way..
And let me know that you're working so very true
No matter where I go or such every day
I can always without a doubt depend on you.

You are the answer even if failure takes hold...
I just need to come with a humbled heart before your throne
And you will bring great miracles and things untold
Drawing me to your embrace to be your very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...