Friday, September 11, 2020

Awesome Praise

My Breathtaking Jesus..

When I think of all you've done for me in the days gone by...
You've given from your heart with great abundance and delight
Even though I didn't deserve it you never asked why
Always ready to help me and keeping me in your sight.

So what do I do to show my gratefulness and true love..
I complain and gripe like nothing else matters at all
Instead I should send my thanks to your beautiful heart above
And realize that you are always right there whenever I call.

I should have an awesome adoration every day...
And not be fearful of all that I see around me
You are my inspiration who'll work things out in every way
Jesus you are my life that I embrace so happily.

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...