Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Cries For Peace

Jesus...

You see the anguish in my ❤ heart and soul...
Sometimes I can't take the pain that's there
Fear and worry are taking a big toll
Now it's becoming more than I can bear.

I reach out for your love so perfectly...
Desiring the void to be filled with grace
You come in ready to heal all of me
And calm me with your beautiful embrace.

Suddenly it's not about me each day..
But a Saviour teaching something so new
My joy comes from you in every sweet way
And you'll be there with strength to help me through.

So I should just concentrate on above...
You're the only thing that matters to me
You'll mend it all with your wondrous pure love
Some awesome miracles I expect to see.

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...