Thursday, September 17, 2020

Breaking Hope

Jesus..

Sometimes when I look at everything that is around me..
My hope seems to disappear a lot quicker than before
I feel like there is no real promise that I can now see
So my spirit seems to feel sad and be down more and more.

A sense of overwhelming failure seems to take hold now..
I am beside myself with such intense burden and worry
I have to try and face each day with faith and courage somehow
No one seems to care whether or not I am happy.

You can't stand to see my pain anymore now it is true.
Tears slowly trickle down your loving face
And slowly draw my broken spirit closer unto you
You wrap me in your breathtaking, peaceful embrace.

Suddenly things begin to feel better every day..
I know that you love me Lord and I can have all the best
I lay it before you and look to you in every way
Lord you are my life my hope and my pure happiness.

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...