Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Suddenly And Forever

Jesus...

Suddenly I look and there you are right near me..
The beauty of your smile just takes my breath away
Everything else is gone and love is all I see
The light of its power is my guide every day.

Suddenly I look and your hands reaching for me..
Ready to teach and help me in every way
Filling me with your great power so perfectly
And giving me hope and promise for each new day.

Suddenly and forever I pledge all so true..
You are everything my soul needs and more
I watch and study all the good things that are you
And pledge to walk with Thanksgiving on Heavens shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...