Thursday, September 10, 2020

Worry Lines

My Jesus...

I spend every moment of my life burdened with worry and fear...
Trying to figure out the answer to things along the narrow way
Yet I'm losing valuable things like peace and hope which I hold dear
Like the precious happiness that is the light of every new day.

Life is too short and before one knows it suddenly disappears...
The chance to make a difference has quickly gone away
Your heart fills with misery, sadness and tears
Your spirit reaches for positive things in a special way.

Father I now lay everything before your throne so pure..
I just can't take the pressure or the pain of it anymore
I know you will take care of it all and help me to endure
And send me the peace and happiness that I crave from Heavens door.

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...