Friday, September 25, 2020

Lord, I See You

My Jesus..

Lord, I See you in the beauty of a morning start..
And the sweet air that gives me life to greet a brand new day
The wonderful things that give great energy to my heart
Lord, I can see you moving so greatly in every way.

Lord, I can see you in the wonderful people around me..
They fill my world with happiness and a special delight
I can see you as I look around at the beauty I see
I give you my heart and all that I am with my might.

Jesus, I know that you are always there by my side..
Your love and grace make things refreshing and ever brand new
Even though I may not know it you're always there to abide
My Lord where would I be now and forever without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...