Sunday, January 24, 2021

An Attitude Of Gratitude

My Jesus...

When I stop to examine how I look at everything, what is it that I'll find...
Does happiness always have a true place or is something so different in there?
I tend to see things in a very negative way and fear starts to fill my mind
I tend to feel so alone and beside myself like no one really does care.

Your love begins to surround all that I am and shows me to quickly change my ways...
Negative thoughts do not come from you just positive beliefs and much more
You will help me to make new strides and become a new person each day
I can expect such great and mighty things from your heart as I wait at heavens door.

So I am going to start thinking positively as you would have me to do.
I know it won't be easy but I'll trust in you as my mentor and best friend
I know that by your love and grace my dreams and all that I hope to be will come true
My Jesus the beautiful relationship and bond that we share will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...