Saturday, January 30, 2021

When The 🛎 Bells Toll

Precious Jesus...

When I stop to reflect on what everything means to me...
I begin to see an upsetting pattern so near and true
I've been giving things a special place that did not need to be
Instead of putting all of my attention Lord upon you.

You are the light of promise that leads to better hillsides...
The source of power that makes each moment refreshing and new
The comforting shelter of real peace in which I will abide
Jesus, I'm learning to walk in your glory in all I do.

I'm learning not to give other things a great place anymore...
But to come on bended knee before your mighty throne in prayer
And watching for the outflow of your spirit from Heavens door
Showing me that you are the most important source with great care.

Now I'm turning my focus on you with perfect trust so Grand...
You will always be there at the time that my heart starts to call
You will lead everything by the strength of your wondrous hands
I can take great confidence and pure assurance through it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...