Sunday, January 10, 2021

Jesus...

When I think about the most important parts of my life every day..
I reflect upon what makes the greatest changes large or small even more
Then I pay closer attention to where I am or especially what I say
Jesus I want the greatest movement of your sweet spirit from Heavens door.

I start to look at everything in my own definition plain and true..
Trying to figure out all of the details and how I'd handle it all
Then I can see a grand reflection of your love in everything I do
I can hear the beauty of your dedication as your perfect love calls.

You remind me how strong the word 'I' can be in my vocabulary...
Figuring things out by myself will never work at all
You want me to come before your throne with peace, joy and great humility
Together we will achieve success with dignity and hope standing tall.

From now on the word 'I' will be used always and forever just for you...
The move of your spirit is the only thing I want to see
I will serve you and love you in every thing I ever do
Jesus you are my life, my breath, and my only true vocabulary.

1 comment:

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...