Saturday, January 23, 2021

Healing Winds

The worst pain in the world is the pain of knowing no one really cares...
You feel like if you didn't really exist that it wouldn't matter much
Sometimes the life energy of every day can be too much to bear
You really need a caring lifeline that would inspire your heart so much.

Suddenly a beautiful light shines beyond the emptiness that is around...
A source of promise completely surrounds you where you thought nothing would be
A breathtaking, pure hope begins to quickly fill the void and soon abounds
A magnificent love that has never been known spreads so abundantly.

I love you and I care about you more than you will ever truly know
I am everything that you will ever need and I'll always be right there
Jesus you always let the greatest part of who you are perfectly show
And all of our greatest burdens and worries you delightfully bear.


Yes someone does care for every heart if you exist from day to day...
He wants to give you the best of everything and tell you that he loves you
Reach out for his grace and he will help you in every possible way
He wants to be your strength and bless you mightily in everything you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...