Sometimes the hardest thing is just 🚶 stepping back..
Wanting to fix everything
But knowing
You have no power
Standing on the foundation of faith
Can move the greatest mountains
And calm the greatest seas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Have No One
Savior Everyone has turned away from me in a sad way I have no meaning to any one heart at all My loneliness and emptiness gets worse eve...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment