Saturday, January 2, 2021

Time Steps

My Awesome Jesus..

I sit for a moment and think about all of the great things that can be...
My ❤ heart fills with great wonder when I think about the new journey to come
Yet, just as I start to take a first 🚶 step, I realize that I can't see
And all of my happiness and expectations quickly become undone.

A beautiful source of 💘 love reaches for my heart and spirit so true..
My Jesus, you want me to have the best foundation, and perfect, real success
So, you want to be there beside each 🚶 step in everything I do
You want to make sure I am safe in your presence and always have the best.

Before I take that first new time step, I rededicate my life to you...
Knowing with such peace that together we will do it all so happily
I trust that you will take care of me and be my bright light each new day through
Now, suddenly I am beginning to clearly envision and to see.

Jesus, you are my hope, my pure joy and everything that I could ask for...
My ❤ heart does not ever want to do anything without you
I am waiting with anticipation as I stand before Heavens 🚪 door
Come take my hand and by your grace let's make your plan for my life come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...