Sunday, January 24, 2021

My Heart's Desire

Precious Jesus...

My ❤ heart has noticed something so beautiful that I've never seen before...
It is brilliant and perfect in every possible way
I begin to look at it closer because my spirit wants to know more
I cannot fully describe it now because there are no words to say.

It is a breathtaking light that seems to fill the essence of who I am...
A positive spirit of new life that takes over every part of me
As I study it further, I can hear your voice and see your mighty hands
"My child, come unto my presence for it is my perfect love that you see."

My Jesus, when I thought you were far away you've been there with me all along...
Now I will pay closer attention to the beauty inside of me so true
I give you all that I am to sing your precious, perfect song
The awesome beauty that lights up my heart is the perfect 💘 love that's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...