Sunday, January 17, 2021

Illuminations Of The Heart

 

My Saviour:

 I behold the breathtaking beauty of the morning light shining all about me...

 My heart fills with a wondrous delight that I have never experienced before

I take a deep breathe and close my eyes and at that moment can truly see

The power of your presence flowing so perfectly from Heavens great door.

 

I see the brilliant light of your great love and your blessings planted all about...

All that I am becomes stronger with faith and reaches out to touch you

My spirit becomes ignited by the fire of your anointing and wants to shout

I want to feel your great power working diligently in me my whole life through.

 

As I see the miracle of the morning light I give you my thanksgiving...

Thank you for your love and grace and for your perfect heart and being my all in all

I will walk beside you with dedication Jesus and serve you with everything

You are my life and my definition and the meaning of my journeys call. 

1 comment:

  1. So many get caught up in life, but it’s an important reminder that we are not here for ourselves, but for Jesus and to tell as many as we can about Him. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...