Sunday, January 3, 2021

My Yearning Heart

My Awesome Jesus...

I come now with a humbled heart full of wonder seeking all of you..
And kneel with attentiveness and desire to see rebirth now
I want to be your instrument of hope and promise in all I do
Come now by your sweet spirit and love and show me all this somehow.

Let your spirit fall now like fire and ignite me with your energy..
I want to feel you move and my heart be ablaze with your precious love
Let me be encouraged and inspired as you move with joy so mightily
May grace perform a mighty new work of promise from Heaven above.

Jesus I want to be your instrument in a dark World of today..
Showing people that happiness and peace can only come Lord from you
Let me be full of your spirit in every possible true way
Jesus I want to make a real difference in this hurting world for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...