Wednesday, January 20, 2021

My Heart Aches

Jesus...

Sometimes I don't understand everything going on around me..
It just seems like mass confusion and great disarray at its best
Everyone is filled with great anger and extreme hostilit
No one knows what it feels like to be perfectly joyous and blessed.

My heart aches, Jesus because there is nothing in this world without you...
When people are walking in darkness without any hope in store
I quickly get on my knees like a great prayer warrior ought to do
And pray for a great revival of your spirit from Heavens door.

Peace will begin to flow and calm the anger that now plagues everyone..
There will be brotherhood once again to define the all in all
Love will work on every heart before the day is finally done
Every hurt spirit will listen to your very powerful call.

Jesus my heart aches and I now come before you by mercy and grace...
Please listen to the petition of my humbled hearts special prayer
Touch each yearning heart and life with the gentleness of your embrace
Spread the light of Heavens glory in the darkness everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...