I see the pathway before me that is so winding and unpredictable at times..
As I try to take a step, my heart feels uncertainty and is burdened with fear
It is at that moment, all becomes calm and tranquility fills my heart and mind
I can feel a sense of inspiration and grace as Your spirit slowly draws near.
You reach out to me with a smile that brings such perfect warmth to all that I am...
And say just a few simple words 'take my hand ', with strength and adoration so true
You tell me not to worry that at all times everything is at Your command
Together in every moment we will always successfully make it through.
Suddenly, when I took Your hands, a warmth filled my heart and life forever more...
The extent and capacity of my vision became more vibrant, clear and true
You are the author and director of my life who always has great things in store
All that I have to do is place my greatest faith and trust in Your hands and live for You!
No comments:
Post a Comment