Thursday, August 6, 2026

The Most Beautiful Moment

Jesus 

The most beautiful moment is when You call out my name with care
A sweet breathtaking warmth begins to fill every real part of who I am 
Suddenly I begin to feel promise that You are always there 
Walking each step by step with me through out Your grand and master plan.


The most beautiful moment is when You reach out Your hands of peace 
And I know then that every thing will be perfect forever more 
Giving me a great love that blesses my heart and never will cease
You have everything in the palms of Your hands and big things in store 

The most beautiful moment is when You take me in Your embrace 
And I feel You creating something miraculous within me 
I get a special delight and joy when I envision Your face 
Lord Jesus You are my rock and the eternal light within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Most Beautiful Moment

Jesus  The most beautiful moment is when You call out my name with care A sweet breathtaking warmth begins to fill every real part of who I ...