I am asking for a special gift that only You can provide perfectly
It is a gift that provides a wonderful blessing the heart cannot contain
A special tool that is designed and crafted especially for me
To provide a tool that is so unbelievable for my spirit to retain.
Thank You for the precious gift of wisdom that You placed at my heart's very core
An eternal lesson in listening to You that You want me to see
You've given your glorious, holy knowledge to my being and so much more
And teach me to use every fiber of it for all of eternity.
Heavenly wisdom can guide me through every moment of each brand new day
And give me the fortitude and inspiration to know Your will and Your plan
Making the correct steps as Your grace, will and love always guide my way
My Savior I can see Your divine wisdom now flowing more from Your hands!
I needed this today.
ReplyDelete