Friday, August 7, 2026

Miracle Melodies

Jesus 

When the beauty of Your presence touches my heart, something wonderful begins to take place 
A breathtaking light enriches every part of me and begins a work so great and so rare 
I am astonished by everything that my eyes can see and long for Your sweet embrace 
Surrounding me with a shield of Your love and glory and assurance of just how much You care.

When the beauty of Your presence touches my heart miracles begin to flow like wondrous gifts so true 
Things begin to take shape like what we share and all that Your heart envisions for me 
You design the map and write the story page by page of what we will accomplish each day through 
And all of the good things I can find in Your perfect love now and through out eternity.

When the beauty of Your presence touches my heart I see the bigger picture complete and whole 
I am the greatest part of You so mighty and pure and all that You want me to be 
Your power and glory keep me going with a joy so wondrous, delightful and bold 
Lord I love the beauty of Your sweet presence and every You always do for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Melodies

Jesus  When the beauty of Your presence touches my heart, something wonderful begins to take place  A breathtaking light enriches every part...