My greatest desire is to bring happiness to Your heart in so many lovable ways
I want to show You just how much I adore You and place You number one in all I do
For You, my beloved Savior are my brightest light and the main focus of every one of my days
Lord, when I need to find the meaning of life and all that I am I simply look up to You.
My greatest desire is to bring honor and glory to Your sweet heart and so much more
I want to praise Your goodness and majesty with thanksgiving for every heart and soul to hear
May every moment be filled with Your anointing and great goodness moving at its very core
And the breathtaking beauty and beautiful power of Your pure love always be sweet and near.
My greatest desire is to bring wonderful delight to Your mighty and perfect heart so grand
And watch the wondrous flow of Your dynamic spirit fill every part of who You want me to be
I look forward to watching the unfolding of Your Heavenly and unbelievable plan
My greatest desire, Savior is for You to see the purest promise and joy in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment