Sunday, August 9, 2026

Genuine And Humble

Jesus 

Give me dynamic strength and courage that I have never known before 
Teach me to do things with determination the way You'd have me to do 
Place within my spirit a devotion that's forever at my core
Help me to keep my focus and eyes forever upon You.

Teach me to open my heart with a yearning and special hope so true 
Give me a great awareness of Your anointing moving perfectly 
I want to be genuine to Your love always and pledged unto You 
My Savior bestow the tools that I will need to know humility.

Jesus keep me genuine and humble every moment of each day 
Please let me hear Your voice with preciseness and clarity so true 
Make something special and dynamic in me in every way 
Lord I want to make You happy and delighted in all I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Genuine And Humble

Jesus  Give me dynamic strength and courage that I have never known before  Teach me to do things with determination the way You'd have ...