Thursday, August 13, 2026

When The Clouds Try To Gather

Savior 

When the clouds try to gather and take all of my happiness 
Making me feel stressed out and burdened down with horrible fear 
My inner faith and great trust reaches out and looks for your best 
Knowing that if I touch Your garment it will disappear.

I look for a glimmer of Your sweet light starting to shine through 
My eyes crave one glimpse of Your perfect love and abundant grace 
Suddenly Your anointing begins to beam in all I do 
And Your strength motivates me as I feel Your mighty embrace.

It's at that moment that my heart begins positively 
Nothing but Your goodness begins to fill me to overflow 
Everything that encompasses You restores the best within me 
And I can be a reflection of Your greatness where I go.




No comments:

Post a Comment

As The Weather Changes

Jesus  I can see the weather changing and sometimes it perplexes me  There are questions that sometimes fill my heart I have n o answers to ...