Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Perfect Tranquility

My Savior 

A breathtaking warmth begins to move through me so slowly and perfectly 
I can feel Your wondrous love taking hold in a warm and beautiful way 
It is doing something so magnificent to the greatest part of me 
And giving me restoration and definition for every day.

Suddenly I can feel something moving in my heart with such tender care
All of the heaviness and pain are slowly beginning to disappear 
A feeling of true hope and promise spread real happiness everywhere 
And it is at that moment that I can truly feel You drawing near.

A sense of real peace flooded through me like life water and the perfect plan 
At that moment I know always and forever where I want to be 
Walking in Your divine shadow and holding Your most loving hands 
I know I will experience Your mighty love and perfect tranquility!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Warrior In 🙏 Prayer

My Savior  I come before Your throne on bended knee ready to stand my ground in righteousness  Knowing who You are and everything that forev...