Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Beautiful Words

My Savior 

I read Your words attentively and hold them close with great care 
Listening for Your guidance and instruction for every one 
And when I receive that knowledge with a love and grace so pure and rare 
I hold it close to my heart wanting to know so much more until the day is done.

These beautiful words are nourishment to all that I am and hope to be 
They tell the wondrous story of my Lord who is everything and more
I keep them forever in my heart as a life-changing holy seed
To praise my Heavenly Father and all of the things He has in store 

These beautiful words are the eternal light and key in my heart through out time 
It is something I will hold on to, cherish and take delight in always 
No greater breathtaking wonder will You ever discover or find 
My Savior, Your will and words are my beautiful lighthouse for all of my days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Warrior In 🙏 Prayer

My Savior  I come before Your throne on bended knee ready to stand my ground in righteousness  Knowing who You are and everything that forev...