I want to thank You for always being there and taking good care of me while surrounding me with Your grace
You surround me with everything I will ever need or desire plus Your greatest true love
I look into the breathtaking beauty of Your sweet anointing and Your tender face
As I pledge my life and all that I am unto Your glory and mighty presence above.
I want to thank You for loving me and caring about me so unconditionally with love
Thank You for seeing all of my needs as important prayers and answering them with delight
I gather all of my fears and concerns and bestow them to Your heart above
Knowing with faith and trust that You will take it all in Your great hands and handle it with great might.
I want to thank You for making me Your divine priority with strength and happiness 😊
I get things done when I walk with You and go the extra mile when I trust in thee
Lord, You are my inspiration and always give me Your absolute very best
Master I want to thank You for giving from Your heart and inspiring me with Your Majesty!
No comments:
Post a Comment