Tuesday, August 11, 2026

A Smile For Every Moment

Jesus 

You put a smile upon my face whenever I think about You 
And the loving relationship and bond that we always do share 
You give me divine purpose and meaning as You now see me through 
Giving me divine purpose and a light I can share everywhere.

You put a smile upon my face whenever I mention Your grace 
And give me a foundation when I lean upon Your love so pure 
A beautiful strength and a caring, loving, true embrace 
I take hold of Your anointing and Your empowerment to endure.

Jesus, I hold a smile for every moment with bravery 
Knowing that together no matter what we can do great things 
I must hold Your power so deep inside the heart of me 
Then I can step back with trust and faith and watch my heart sing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Warrior In 🙏 Prayer

My Savior  I come before Your throne on bended knee ready to stand my ground in righteousness  Knowing who You are and everything that forev...