Tuesday, August 11, 2026

A Beautiful Heart Of Grace

Jesus 

I have a beautiful heart of grace devoted to who You are and what You hope me to be 
I hold the desire to please You and bring You all glory and honor and praise 
It is my desire and yearning to accomplish Your will and plans happily 
And to make You the greatest most dedicated part of every one of my busy days.

I have a beautiful heart of grace directed to Your word and Your most perfect plans 
Following everything that You project and hope for with greatest trust 
Taking all that is important and placing it in Your powerful hands 
Knowing that giving You all of the praise, honor and pure glory is an absolute must.

I have a beautiful heart of grace focused on Your honor and spirit of delight 
There is absolutely nothing that You and I together in this world cannot do 
Help me to be a blessing who is always faithful and pleasing in Your powerful sight 
My Savior I am beautiful in every way because I am Your child and belong to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Beautiful Heart Of Grace

Jesus  I have a beautiful heart of grace devoted to who You are and what You hope me to be  I hold the desire to please You and bring You al...