Sunday, September 13, 2026

Lord The Tears Are Falling

Precious Jesus 

Tears are streaming from my eyes with great sadness so damaging 
I feel like the end of everything is so near now for me 
I just can't seem to find a reason to look for any good things 
I am asking for an answer now with promise so perfectly.

But nothing seems to help or even offer some calm now at all 
I feel like giving up and that there's not much left for my heart 
No one cares in any way if I succeed now or fall
I feel so broken up inside like I'm slowly falling apart.

Just then Your hand reaches down for me with motivation so true 
You inspire me with Your love to hang on tight and thrive 
You have Your hands on my shoulders to help me every moment through 
That mighty and precious anointing will support and keep us alive !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord The Tears Are Falling

Precious Jesus  Tears are streaming from my eyes with great sadness so damaging  I feel like the end of everything is so near n ow for me  I...