Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Beautiful Hope

There is something so special in my heart right now,
It is a beautiful light to which none can compare
I must have it blossom and shine brighter somehow
I search for the answers to it all with great care.

Suddenly the great light seems to grow brighter still
and I hear a sweet voice slowly whisper to me
I want the best and the brightest for you that is my will
I want you to be encouraged wherever you may be.

I knew the true meaning of beautiful hope that day
The moment my heart and yours bond so perfectly
You are my encouragement in every way
Lord you are the breathtaking hope that I will always see.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...