Wednesday, September 18, 2019

How Much Can One Person Do?

A lot of people may ask that very question.  How can I make a significant difference in my world? Many may feel that it doesn't truly matter.  But if you look across the pages of time that is not the case.

Take a moment to examine your own life.  Think of things that have made your world a little better. 

Maybe someone held the door open for you.  Once you felt better then perhaps you were able to spread the goodness.

It's like a seed planted by God's hands that has eternal yielding results.  God creates us to be unique and special individuals and in His image.

What better way to make a difference than to spread the precious love of God.  Can one person make a difference?

You sure can!

1 comment:

  1. Small acts of kindness always make a difference. One person can make a difference!

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...