Wednesday, September 11, 2019

In My Father's Arms

I close my eyes and suddenly a perfect peace fills my soul,
I envision being in your arms in peace and rest above
Your presence fills me with a joy that makes me complete and whole
I am enriched by the beauty of your mighty, perfect love.
There are no worries, burdens, or great pain to weigh down my heart,
But instead there is a great feeling that it has all gone away
My Father has taken it all in full right from the start
And He is opening up doors for a new and brighter day.
I envision myself in your arms Lord forever more
There is no greater place that I can ever think of to be
I don't ever want to leave the power of Heavens core
Please keep me in the center of your presence for eternity.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...