I close my eyes and suddenly a perfect peace fills my soul,
I envision being in your arms in peace and rest above
Your presence fills me with a joy that makes me complete and whole
I am enriched by the beauty of your mighty, perfect love.
There are no worries, burdens, or great pain to weigh down my heart,
But instead there is a great feeling that it has all gone away
My Father has taken it all in full right from the start
And He is opening up doors for a new and brighter day.
I envision myself in your arms Lord forever more
There is no greater place that I can ever think of to be
I don't ever want to leave the power of Heavens core
Please keep me in the center of your presence for eternity.
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
In My Father's Arms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Have No One
Savior Everyone has turned away from me in a sad way I have no meaning to any one heart at all My loneliness and emptiness gets worse eve...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment