Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sometimes

Sometimes I feel so lost Lord, quite scared and alone
I want to run away but don't know where to go
You reach down with love and remind me I am your own
There are so many good things that you want me to know.

You remind me I am your child precious and loved
You wrap me in your mighty arms so warm and tight
I can feel something awesome from Heaven above
The beauty of your great presence is now in sight.

Something wonderful is working right now in me
I never have to feel scared or alone again
You are always with me for all of eternity
You are my everything and my faithful best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...