Tuesday, September 10, 2019

My Most Favorite Moment

My favorite moment is when I find the very best
Of things that bring out the greatest part of all that is in me
I find tranquility, true peace  and pure happiness
And strive to be the very best of all God wants for me.
My favorite moment is when my heart reaches out for you,
Your love flows in like a beautiful light of grace for me
Together we bond with wonder for a lifetime through
And nothing can separate us for eternity.

My favorite moment is when I am called your child adored
And no one can ever take that special love away
You are mine and I am yours forevermore
You are the essence of my moments each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautifully written! Great affirmations it gives!

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...