Monday, September 2, 2019

The Purest Love

How grateful am I to have a love that never will go away
It is pure, genuine, and whole and gives a lot so perfectly
It surrounds me, comforts me, and restores me each and every day
The breathtaking beauty is the brilliant light of hope that I see.

I can always depend on its mighty power to see me through
and to make everything so much better than it was before
I want to sing its praises and reflect it so in all I do
Lord, my heart cries out with yearning and joy for you to send me more.

Thank you Father for the perfect love that you so greatly bestow
I thank you with gratitude from deep in my heart for the blessing
It is the greatest gift in my lifetime that I will ever know
I can't wait to see all of the wondrous joys from you that it brings.

Amen😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...