When you have the beautiful light of God's love,
Everything looks better and brighter than the human heart can imagine
There is a joy so perfect that infiltrates the soul to a new and brighter outlook.
How can you not want such breathtaking beauty in your life?
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lord I Need All Of You
My Savior When I wake up in the morning 🌄 feeling lost and filled with horrible pain Dealing with the miserable knowledge that no one rea...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
Thank you for your uplifting and spiritual postings. Your posts gave me that relaxing balance i needed in my day. Have a great day. ☺
ReplyDelete