Saturday, September 28, 2019

What Words Can I Use?


 Lord:

What words can I use to describe what you mean to me? 
 You are the beat of my heart that makes me who I am
You're the light of my soul and my breathe 
so perfectly
I yearn for the flow of your love by your powerful hands. 

When I think of strength I see you smiling so true
Happiness reveals your sweet heart in its brightest light
Your kindness and generosity I aspire to
Peace and positivity help me see with your sight.

So what words can I use to describe what you mean to me
You are my great father, my friend my everything
I want your greatness to be what everyone will see
Let your love and goodness be the songs my heart will sing.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...