Saturday, September 21, 2019

Lord, You Are My Everything

You are the breath that fills my lungs and gives me life for each new day,
You are the beat that keeps my heart and fills it with your perfect 💘 love
You are the source that fills my words and guides me right along the way
Father, you are there when I need you caring for me from above.

You're the best friend by my side when I feel alone and in despair,
You are my healing source when I am not feeling my very best
Whenever I need my footsteps guided your grace is always there
At all times of life you are my source for great joy and happiness.

You are the answer to the questions I may have throughout the years,
You are my uplifter taking me to a new and brighter day
You are my comfort that stands by me and dries all of my tears
Father, thank you for everything.  I love you more than words can say.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...