Tuesday, September 24, 2019

How Can I Hear Your Voice?

My heart so desperately wants to hear your voice so true,
I yearn to know your will and plan in a great way
How do I prepare my heart to hear now from you
and learn your guidance and direction for each new day.

I must remain silent and listen for your love
To humble my heart and give myself to you
and you will begin to speak from Heaven above
and be my directing light in all that I do.

You will be my hope and promise like never before
But I need to take heed with all of my might
You are watching at the edge of Heavens door
Waiting to speak to my heart with such great delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...