Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Prepare My Heart
****************************
Father,
Touch my heart with Your precious spirit of grace,
Help me not to be fearful of what I see
But, to keep my sight on Your beautiful face
and keep my faith strong, wherever I may be.

Your love is the light that shines in the darkness,
Your hope is our foundation on which we stand
No matter what is in the world around us
You will watch over us with your mighty hand.

Prepare us to draw closer to You each day,
and to know more of Your great presence, so true
Father, without You, we will not have a way
You are the promise and guide in all we do.

So, as the storm clouds now form so mightily,
Take my hand, and prepare my heart with Your love
In Your great glory is where I want to be
My focus is on You in Heaven above.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...