Sunday, September 29, 2019

Mirror Of The Soul

I look inside and see something special and true,
It is a breathtaking beauty that is so rare
I want it to be picturesque in every thing I do
To let it speak to others with grandeur and great care.

It is such a beautiful mirror of my soul
It is a source of where all wonderful things are found
All things from the Lord are there to make me complete and whole
It is where his greatest peace and his love abound.

So come look at the mirror of my soul right now,
It is a picture of my Lord in me
I want it to be a treasure to all somehow
Let me learn to let it shine bright so perfectly.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...