Monday, September 2, 2019

My Heavenly Home

My Heavenly Home is beautiful and reserved just for me,
It is like nothing I have ever seen in this life before
There is perfect peace, happiness, and wondrous tranquility
Worries and concerns of life are gone and won't be anymore.

My Father is waiting at the threshold preparing things with love
I can see His breathtaking smile as I close my eyes tight
and as I send my praise and Thanksgiving to His heart above
I can envision giving a hug with all of my might.

Though that day maybe far away it gives me warmth to know
That it is my special place to cherish and be blessed
I can keep that thought always with me wherever I may go
That one day I'll live with my Father in pure love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...