Sunday, September 22, 2019

One Step To You Father

When the pathway seems long and 😕 confusing to me,
I feel so misdirected and that no one cares
Your perfect peace comes into my heart directly
and shows me that with one sweet 🚶 step you will be there.

One step and I will see your power in action,
I will see your 💘 love flowing like a fountain pure
Moving with a great power that is never done
Lord right there beside me you will always endure.

You will always be just one step away from me,
All I have to do is lean on you every day
You are the greatest beauty that I can ever see
Lord wherever I may go you are one step away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...