Wednesday, September 9, 2026

My Savior's Eyes

My Jesus 

When people look at me to see who I am I don't want them to get a surprise 
It's important that they see my real character and who You designed me to be 
I want them to always see the love, gentleness and care that's in my Savior's eyes 
For every wonderful delight that flows from my Savior perfectly flows from me.

My Savior's eyes are filled with a love that's perfect and always the same 
It brings an inner joy and delight that blossoms with peace and happiness forevermore 
There's never any anger or sadness and all things always are beyond plain 
Because there's a transforming and rebuilding adoration at its very core.

I proudly tell others that I have my Savior's eyes that are so sweet and bright 
My heart is working each moment to be like Him in every way 
I strive to be a most Godly child that brings love to my Savior's sight 
And proudly show others that I am exactly like Him as I live every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Savior's Eyes

My Jesus  When people lo ok at me to see who I am I don't want them to get a surprise  It's important that they see my real characte...