God is the strong bond
That
Holds the threads of life together
He then weaves them
Into
The most beautiful and breathtaking tapestry
That
No one can ever destroy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crossroads
Jesus Traveling along the pathway there's different avenues there Having to decide which way to go can be difficult at best My heart ...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
Thank you, this is a beautiful reminder!
ReplyDelete