Sunday, August 30, 2020

Bold Armor

My Jesus..

As I take one step upon my pathway each new day..
There are a few wondrous things that I will ask of you
Prepare me with your anointing in every way
I want to be a light for your name in all I do.

Show me how to bless others with your great, perfect love
I want my time to be counted for all that you are
Rain down on me with protection from Heaven above
Your sweet presence and grace are my greatest, guiding star.

Help me to make the most out of all you've given me..
I want to be a servant in which you take delight
Let me be your instrument for all eternity
And through it all keep stresses so far from my life.

Jesus I want to put on the bold armor right now..
And walk in a new fashion with head up through it all
I want to grow closer to you in grace, show me how
I am ready for your instruction to heed the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...