Wednesday, August 5, 2020

My Best Friend, You Are Everything

Jesus...

You are the peace that stills my heart and brings me comfort so true,
A beautiful hope that tries to shine like a rainbow each day
Comforting rest that brings tranquility in all that I do
A guiding light that tries to make a special, new way

You are my Saviour who only offers only His hearts best
My happiness who comes through and pushes sad feelings aside
You are my best friend who is with me with such great happiness
My healing grace who always looks at me with hands open wide.

Lord you are everything my heart could ask for and so much more...
You're always there by my side in everything I do
You are all that I am and everything I'm living for
Lord I am so excited and send all of my love to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...