Saturday, August 29, 2020

The Tree Of Happiness

My Jesus..

I want to plant a tiny seed, and watch it grow so grand..
A precious blessing that blossoms into something so true
It's a wondrous catalyst that develops in your hands
And brings many thanksgivings and praise always unto you.

The moment I give you my heart is a seed evermore..
I'm telling everyone that your love is my great desire
It begins the growth of the tree of hope from Heavens
door
And ignites my spirit with your love and sets it on fire.

Lord the moment that I give all that I am unto you..
I'm planting a seed that says I am your child beloved
It grows into devotion of serving a lifetime through
And many blessings that flow sweetly from Heaven above.

Jesus the moment I tell someone that you love them so..
I'm planting a seed that can grow into a life brand new
Having you always as their guide wherever they may go
And making you their eternal Father in all they do.

Lord I want to be a part of your garden club today..
I want to help plant seeds to bring new life into the fold
For I want to see your beauty shine in every way
The growth of your great Kingdom is breathtaking to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...